Dejan “Stipke” Stipic
Dejan Stipic aka Stipke is a Calisthenics & Hybrid athlete with a REPs master trainer certificate.
He started his successful journey in 1999 doing competitive gymnastics, retired in 2011 and started Street Workout & Calisthenics in 2012.
From 2013 he was already one of the top SW athletes in the World. In his first competitive year he took 3rd place at the SW World Cup Super Final in Russia, Moscow.
From there he competed at World Cups, Championships, King of the Bars, but also judged big competitions like World Cup stages and did workout seminars in UAE, Switzerland, Poland, Taiwan etc.
– Born & Raised in Serbia
– Began training gymnastics at the age of 6
– Competitively from the age of 7
– Multiple National Overall champion
– Multiple pommel horse, rings and parallel bar champion
– Serbian Gymnastics representative
DEJAN ABOUT HIS PROGRAMS: